Gregory quickly made a name for himself in Toronto’s busy and competitive real estate industry and is a successful and well-respected member of the Harvey Kalles team. Greg received a Chairman’s Club Award in 2016 and a Gold Sales Award in 2015, and his clients appreciate his positive, knowledgeable approach to even the most challenging transactions. “We knew within minutes of meeting Gregory that we had found a realtor who truly understood what we were looking for and had the energy and skill to go and get it! Gregory was always willing to provide his opinions and visions, which we valued greatly. Gregory puts so much care into his approach as a realtor and his positivity is infectious. We cannot recommend and thank Gregory enough,” said some recent clients.
When you choose Greg to assist you with buying, selling or leasing a property, you are selecting a real estate professional who not only provides premium service but also a wealth of design expertise. Part of his premium service includes professional, complimentary staging ideas for each property. Greg brings his trained eye and strong aesthetic sense to every transaction, along with his trademark enthusiasm and energy. Sellers can be confident in the knowledge that Greg will work with them to plan and execute decisions that will have their home or condominium looking its best to prospective buyers. Buying? Greg respectfully listens to and understands purchasers’ wishes and is able to visualize the perfect space for them.
In addition to nearly five years of proven success buying and selling real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, Greg also has a diploma in Fashion Management and Buying from George Brown College and a degree in Interior Design from the International Academy of Design and Technology. He is an active volunteer with Prostate Cancer Canada.
While packing away for the moving company to come and ship the first part of our stuff, I couldn’t stop thinking of your always kind and professional assistance in purchasing our condo. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and work with you. Your commitment was amazing to always get what ever it was we asked of you done in a very prompt manner. It’s never easy to move, but even less changing cities. Your friendliness and welcoming manner has made me actually look forward to our move to Toronto. Thank you agin for being such great person that you are and any body working with you in the future will be in very good hands.
Gregory Brown is an award-winning and highly successful member of the Harvey Kalles team. When you choose Greg as your real estate agent, you can be confident in his proven track record of success. Here are a few other things you might not know about Greg:
- Chairman’s Club Award, 2016
- Gold Sales Award, 2015
- Trained interior designer offering complimentary staging advice and ideas Lively, engaging personality
- Detail-oriented, diligent and focused
- Always professional, but always fun
- Backed by the #1 independent brokerage for dollar value of listings sold Promotion across all social media platforms
- Member of the brokerage that is the exclusive Toronto representative for Luxury Portfolio International®
- Skilled negotiator
- Experienced property evaluator
- Deep client base
- Professional advice on unique ways to market your home
- Ongoing communication
- High-quality marketing materials and professional photographs
- Wealth of knowledge and expertise in the GTA real estate market
- Access to top financial and legal professionals for additional guidance Friendly, welcoming, personable and sincere
- Agent open houses as well as public open houses for maximum exposure Use of high-quality COLLECTIONS magazine, featuring directory ads and useful editorial content